Terms and Conditions
- ‘Organiser’ means Fully Charged Show Ltd
- ‘Event’ means Fully Charged LIVE Australia;
- ‘Attendee’ means any person who enters the Venue at any time whatsoever, whether as the holder of a ticket or otherwise;
- ‘Venue’ International Convention Centre Sydney
Special Conditions of Entry During Public Health Emergencies
To mitigate risks associated with coronavirus, the Organiser will implement a number of mandatory safety measures and communicate these to Attendees on the Event website, via email and in person at the Event.
By entering the Venue, Attendees acknowledge that there is a risk of contracting COVID-19 and the Event and Venue do not guarantee that it is or will remain a COVID-19 free area. The Attendee assumes all risk for any loss or damage caused in this regard while in or around the Venue.
Attendees experiencing symptoms associated with the coronavirus, or who have recently been in contact with a person experiencing symptoms, are asked not to attend the Event.
The Organiser is not holding itself out as an authority on public health regarding the incidence and transmission of any virus. Organisers will follow guidance from the Government and NSW Health and take such steps as considered appropriate in the circumstances, and shall look to comply with such guidance, for example social distancing, proof of vaccination and mask wearing.
To continue to protect one another and stop the spread of COVID-19, the Australian Health Department advises that attendees should “get tested and stay at home if experiencing cold or flu symptoms”.
It is each ticket holder’s sole decision whether to attend any Event knowing the risks associated with how easily a virus may be spread and knowing the health advice and recommendations issued by the Government, NSW Health, or any local or judicial authority. Ticket holders are responsible for their own health and safety and cannot solely rely on the measures put in place at the Event by the Event Organiser.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Fully Charged Show Ltd is dedicated to providing a safe and enjoyable event environment for all visitors, attendees, exhibitors and team members. These General Conditions of Entry are applicable to all visitors, attendees, exhibitors and team members attending the Event and are subject to change without notice, based on specific event requirements in the sole discretion of Fully Charged Show Ltd.
- Attendees entering the Venue must have a valid Event ticket. All attendees must have their ticket scanned at the dedicated entrance. Any person entering or attempting to enter the Venue without prior authorisation or not in the possession of a valid Event ticket will be refused admission.
- Any attendee, 15 years or under, must be accompanied by an adult.
- On arrival and for the purposes of entry into the Venue for the Event, the Organiser may exchange tickets for wristbands.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or transferred to another event. All tickets should be checked by the Attendee on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified. If you have paid the incorrect fee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attendees holding a ticket purchased at a concessional price must produce proof of age or documentation justifying the concession when the ticket is presented for entry.
- Tickets cannot be sold for commercial gain. If the Organiser has reason to believe that a ticket has been resold it will be invalidated and the holder will be refused admission.
- Defaced or altered tickets will become void and the holder will be refused admission.
- The Organiser may restrict the sale of tickets to a maximum number per person (allocation). The Organiser reserves the right to cancel tickets bought in excess of this allocation.
- The Organiser reserves the right to alter or vary the content, timing or dates of the whole or any part of the Event in circumstances beyond its reasonable control without any obligation to issue ticket refunds or exchanges.
- Every effort will be made to admit latecomers at a suitable break in theatre sessions, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- Venue Management and the Organiser may, in their absolute discretion, conduct security searches for any items which are prohibited by law or prohibited by these Terms & Conditions. Unless expressly authorised by the Organiser, possession of the following items is prohibited at the Event: All professional cameras (those with detachable lenses or telephoto lenses), monopods and tripods; Audio/visual recording devices; broadcasting or transmission equipment;
- Animals (excluding service dogs); Drones or other remote-controlled devices; Knives, weapons, scissors and chains; Fireworks or flares; and any other item deemed by the Manager in its absolute discretion, to be inappropriate, illegal, unsafe or hazardous in any way. The Organiser reserves the right to, at any time; add items to the prohibited items list.
- The Organiser does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to this event. Attendees are responsible for their own personal possessions and must not leave bags or possessions unattended at any time.
- The Venue and Organiser shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage whatsoever and howsoever arising within the premises.
- Attendees may be filmed, photographed or sound recorded for broadcast, publication and/or security purposes.
- It is a condition of admission to the Event that no commercial (non-private) use may be made by an Attendee of the show or any part of it unless agreed prior with the Organiser. Recording of the event is permitted for personal (non-commercial) purposes only.
- Animals are not permitted at the Venue with the exception of accredited assistance animals in the company of its registered owner. Service animals must display a companion vest/lead for ease of identification.
- Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the Venue. Smoking includes the use of electronic cigarettes and other electronic imitations or simulation devices.
- Please check event details, timings and car park charges prior to travelling as these may be subject to change.
- The Event is indoors and outdoors and will take place regardless of weather conditions (unless deemed unsafe by the event safety officer).
- If under the legal drinking age, an attendee shall not attempt to purchase and/or consume any alcohol at the Venue. No external alcoholic beverages will be permitted entry to the Venue. Intoxicated and/or disorderly persons will be refused entry or evicted from the Venue.
- Any complaints relating to the Event should be made via email to email@example.com (prior to and during the event) or in person at the onsite Organiser’s Office (during event hours only).